Customize Control Center on iOS 11: Already technologically advanced iPhone needs no introduction and so neither its operating system. This time, Apple seems to take a wide giant leap which is materialized for the devices like iPhone and iPad. This is the iOS 11 that we are talking about that lets you control so many things on your device in a jiffy!
Apple is the world leader in mobile device OS and there are technological advancements which keep on catching up. The guide talks about striking features of iOS 11 in short and its update which is now officially on the website.
- What is Control Center on iOS 11
- What is new in the Control Center of iOS 11
- How can you Customize the Control Center on iOS 11
- Organize Controls in Control Center in iOS 11
- Remove Controls in Control Center in iOS 11
- Additional Controls in iOS 11
- How to Add and Remove the Controls
- Customizing the Control Options
What is Control Center on iOS 11?
With new mobile operating system iOS 11, Apple has now come up with the next-generation of the software. The features of this phone are quite striking and help you perform numerous functions. Let us check out the features of this app in short:
- Messaging app is redesigned for a better user experience. Installation of iMessage apps makes your phone faster than before.
- Send money to your friends through Apple Pay
- Take help of intelligent assistant Siri
- Camera lets you take HD photographs
- Change your phone settings through control center and so on
This guide will exclusively focus on customizing the control center on iOS 11 so let us understand how it is done.
What is new in the Control Center of iOS 11?
While talking about the iOS 11 there are some additional controls which are added for better user experience. Customizing Control Center on iOS 11 is easier and better. Control center panel is bigger this time so you can manage various tools of your phone including the timer, airplane mode, and camera and so on. Other tools which can be managed through control center are as follows:
- Shortcut for Notes app
- Turn your phone on or off
- Manage your home app shortcuts
- Airplane mode
- Airplay mirroring
For customizing the control center, you can check the following section.
How can you Customize the Control Center on iOS 11?
Control center has some customizable controls through which you can remove the unwanted things from your phone. To organize controls in the control system of iOS 11 you will have to first follow the steps below:
- Launch the Settings app on your iPhone
- Tap on the Control Center
- Tap on the Add button for accessing the More Control section
Make sure you are not making the above changes when your phone is in the following modes:
- Screen mirroring
- Lock screen rotation
- Do not disturb
- Audio playback
- Airplane mode
There are some other steps in which you can organize the order to control in the Control center.
How are the Controls Organized in the Control Center in iOS 11?
Follow the steps below to ensure that controls are organized properly in the ios 11:
- Through the iPhone, launch the Settings app
- Tap on the Control Center
- Hold on to Control till it goes into the hover mode
- Drag the Control to the new location in the list
At this juncture, you can manage the controls that you wish to get visible on your phone. You can manage the settings until everything falls into place. This was about customizing control center on ios 11 and if you want to remove some controls then check the section below.
For Removing the Controls from your iPhone
To remove the controls from your iPhone, you can check the steps below:
- On your iPhone, launch the Settings app
- Tap the Control Center
- Under the Include section, you can tap on the Remove button
Now, let us see which controls are there in this OS and how customizable are they.
Additional Controls in iOS 11
While using the iOS 11, you will come across some additional options which are as follows. These options can be managed through some other tap button about which we shall discuss later. You can have a look on these additional features which are as follows:
- Accessibility Shortcuts
- Apple TV Remote
- Guided Access
- Screen Recording
- Text Size
How to Add and Remove the Controls?
For managing the above controls, you need to follow the steps below:
- Tap on the Green + for adding the controls
- For removing the controls, tap on the Red –
- For rearranging these controls, you can simply drag and drop the controls
Customizing the Control options
Two options for customizing the control options are there which are as follows:
- To Disable the Control Center on iOS 11
- To Enable the Control Center on iOS 11
By enabling, the Control Center gets prevented from opening up when you are swiping up. In this case, the Control Center is always there on your home screen.
Defining which Controls you want
In Include section, you can easily define the controls that you want in the control center. Arrange the controls to make them appear in the order that you prefer. This can be done by simply dragging the bars which are next to the bars. From there you can rearrange the options therein.
Options for more Controls
When you tap on the + option, you can add it to the section Include. After adding the controls, these controls can be rearranged in the order that you want. These controls can be added in the numbers that you want.
To optimize the performance of your phone, you can add up to 5 controls into the control center. This is the best way for Customizing the Control Center on iOS 11 which makes your phone speedy and up to the mark. Some of the controls can be deleted from the control center in iOS 11.
This control has made the iPhone more autonomous which makes it more viable. Therefore, you can look forward to the control system to ensure that you have a seamless experience. Mobile phones are meant to make your life easier, therefore, utilize all the features which contribute to enhancing the performance of your phone.